Author Topic: Do VW still do new panels??  (Read 1893 times)

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Do VW still do new panels??
« on: 11 July 2010, 20:52 »
Namely front wings? If so does anyone know how much they are??

Offline mattneck(Beavis)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,909
  • Bristol's Own (DJ) Beavis ;-)
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2010, 22:47 »
I'll check tomorrow!

Work for TPS now so can check factory ;-)
Sig Removed. No Longer Applicable. New Sig? Nah. Not Yet..

Quote
Sharpo says: (16:57:39)
to be honest i dont doubt that half ggti users have a shortcut on their desktop for sharpie's last posts

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2010, 23:22 »
I'll check tomorrow!

Work for TPS now so can check factory ;-)

meh. you want top quality Hadrian (LMC) panels  :grin:


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2010, 13:48 »
Yes... I bought a New Passenger side for mine when I got it re-sprayed to replace the poor patten one....

£110. ish inc vat I think...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2010, 18:52 »
+1, yeah you can still get em :grin:

Offline Lewy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,614
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #5 on: 13 July 2010, 23:53 »
Work for TPS now ;-)

Get in my luvver!

Offline mattneck(Beavis)

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,909
  • Bristol's Own (DJ) Beavis ;-)
Re: Do VW still do new panels??
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2010, 12:08 »
Work for TPS now ;-)

Get in my luvver!

Only just spotted this!! Haha - Hope all is well sir!

I totally forgot to check this out during the week, I will monday, honest!
Sig Removed. No Longer Applicable. New Sig? Nah. Not Yet..

Quote
Sharpo says: (16:57:39)
to be honest i dont doubt that half ggti users have a shortcut on their desktop for sharpie's last posts