Author Topic: Vac Pipes  (Read 2668 times)

Offline lingl9z

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 172
Re: Vac Pipes
« Reply #10 on: 16 July 2010, 22:09 »
3mm i/d is what you want, vw do really good stuff but its not that cheap. not found any hose that is as good from anywhere else unfortunately. silicone stuff is fine but i prefer black and generally it comes in red or blue which is a bit chavtastic for my liking

Nice one buddy, any part number for them or will they know what I'm talking about if I pop in?

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Vac Pipes
« Reply #11 on: 19 July 2010, 11:31 »
part number is N  020 353 27 :)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline lingl9z

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 172
Re: Vac Pipes
« Reply #12 on: 21 July 2010, 15:49 »
nice one, will get on that when I get some spare time :)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Vac Pipes
« Reply #13 on: 21 July 2010, 17:30 »
its not cheap and I think you have to buy 3 or 4 meter's I bought some for my Audi S2....

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Vac Pipes
« Reply #14 on: 22 July 2010, 09:48 »
nah 1m is plenty for a MK2
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.