GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item.... (Read 1057 times)
Mr Blue
Forum addict
Posts: 6,133
Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....
«
on:
06 July 2010, 00:16 »
Sup mk2'ers
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK2-RARE-DASH-FIXING-COVERS-RALLYE-G60-GTI-MK1-/140421269645?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b1c2888d
Is this guy a bullsh!tter?
If so please post up the part number for me
Logged
Thom89
Forum addict
Posts: 4,092
Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....
«
Reply #1 on:
06 July 2010, 00:19 »
He's been selling those for ages
Thom
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....
«
Reply #2 on:
06 July 2010, 00:42 »
Everything he sells is RARE....
I can't say I have ever seen any fitted or listed on ETKA/VAG CATS..
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....
«
Reply #3 on:
06 July 2010, 09:15 »
might be an oem part, but i bet you can still get em and for like 20p each or something. you seen those caliper cooling wings? those are 1.63 each new from vag too
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Dash bolt covers...Obsolete? Part number for this item....