GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Removing pins/wires from loom plugs
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Removing pins/wires from loom plugs (Read 2131 times)
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Removing pins/wires from loom plugs
«
Reply #10 on:
06 July 2010, 12:06 »
http://polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/Terminals_for_Connector_Housings.html
Ref: 3-8260
J.P.T. female terminals 0.5-1mm
need a decent crimping tool tho. as long as you can get that pin out you don't need another housing, like i say some watchmaker screwdrivers and patience, you'll get there eventually.
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
dragonfly
I live here
Posts: 1,110
Re: Removing pins/wires from loom plugs
«
Reply #11 on:
06 July 2010, 13:04 »
Vehicle wiring products also do this:
http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/terminalsnonins/mouldingterms.php
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Removing pins/wires from loom plugs