Author Topic: A nut from the rear strut?  (Read 2220 times)

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: A nut from the rear strut?
« Reply #10 on: 05 July 2010, 21:16 »
Ask nasa they have space nuts  :lipsrsealed:

A nut is  a nut surely, locking or not locking that's it?

As said take to a man who knows his nuts and bolts and sure you'll find something.

Offline lingl9z

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 172
Re: A nut from the rear strut?
« Reply #11 on: 05 July 2010, 21:41 »
may have a rummage through my dads shed if I pop over there toimorrow, he usually has a nut for everything! I just remeber on an old puch maxi peddle start ped I had, I lost the fly wheel nut which was a very strange one (tightened on in reverse) never did find one in the end!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: A nut from the rear strut?
« Reply #12 on: 06 July 2010, 09:08 »
N   103 286 02 - hex nut, m10x1 - 0.27+VAT

only thing special about it is its thinner than your average nut
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline lingl9z

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 172
Re: A nut from the rear strut?
« Reply #13 on: 06 July 2010, 16:28 »
Thanks for that buddy appreciate it :)