Author Topic: Locked out  (Read 1259 times)

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Locked out
« on: 02 July 2010, 19:03 »
My bloody mk2 has locked me out. AGAIN. Agh!

Basically the key will turn up and down in the lock but it's not activating the central locking. The handle also feels loose. Annoyingly I do not have a key for any other door as a previous owner must have just changed the one door lock. Lazy sods! I have new locks to go on to avoid this ever happening by typically they aren't fitted yet.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get in? I appreciate how dodgy this sounds so could anyone please PM me?

Cheers.

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: Locked out
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2010, 21:30 »
I'm in. Problem solved  :undecided:

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Locked out
« Reply #2 on: 02 July 2010, 22:12 »
I'm in. Problem solved  :undecided:
i was going to say how did you manage it but then thats probably not a good idea.  :undecided:

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: Locked out
« Reply #3 on: 02 July 2010, 22:28 »
I'm in. Problem solved  :undecided:
i was going to say how did you manage it but then thats probably not a good idea.  :undecided:

If you really want to know PM me mate  :lipsrsealed: