Author Topic: BBS Wheels!  (Read 5253 times)

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
BBS Wheels!
« on: 30 June 2010, 12:36 »





Would just like someone to tell me what these are? They came on my brothers Mk2 GTi but we don't know what they are :S

i know there not RA's

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2010, 13:28 »
Are they 14"? Look like RJ's to me.

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #2 on: 30 June 2010, 13:36 »
i believe so :)

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #3 on: 30 June 2010, 13:38 »
Pretty damn sure they are RJ's - my mk2 used to have them and they were the original rims.


Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #4 on: 30 June 2010, 18:34 »
Sheahan, as far as I'm aware these were never standard on a Golf, they came on Corrado's and Passat's I believe

Offline Alec

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 844
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #5 on: 30 June 2010, 19:33 »
Can't you just get the part number from the wheel and google it?

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2010, 19:34 »
Sheahan, as far as I'm aware these were never standard on a Golf, they came on Corrado's and Passat's I believe

Wasn't that the RZ?

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #7 on: 01 July 2010, 01:48 »
RZ was the BMW BBS wheel. RJs were from VWs.

Offline Alec

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 844
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #8 on: 01 July 2010, 02:03 »
Jmsheahan - the wheels in your sig look like the BMW BBS

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: BBS Wheels!
« Reply #9 on: 01 July 2010, 13:01 »
RZ was the BMW BBS wheel. RJs were from VWs.

There are two different types of RZ though aren't there? One's with curvier spokes than others

VW's which as far as I'm aware came on some corrado's



And the flat ones. Beemer ones have a different offset I thought.




If you have part numbers stamped check em on here

http://www.cybertects.co.uk/scirocco/wheels/index.php