Author Topic: Need pictures of location of bolt holes for the PAS bracket 16V  (Read 1088 times)

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
I'm having a blond moment or I'm missing two bolt holes from the PAS bracket the part in question is the tensioner bracket the two longish bolt sleeves should be bolted onto some where but can't find it?

Part in question bellow but some underneath pictures would help alot!
Green bracket there are two bolt sleeves at the top.




Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
The two bolts holes should line up at the back on the engine just near the sump area iirc.
Doing another oil change so ill get you a pic if your still stuck :smiley:
« Last Edit: 25 June 2010, 17:00 by Mr Blue »
:)

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
The two bolts holes should line up at the back on the engine just near the sump area iirc.
Doing another oil change so ill get you a pic if your still stuck :smiley:
Yeah I'm fitting a new pas system and I think the bolt holes have been covered up with years of crap ill have a wee prod to see if I can find them but can't see them for love or money.  Cheers jay