Author Topic: Used parts help please 8v big number model  (Read 2176 times)

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Used parts help please 8v big number model
« on: 14 June 2010, 20:23 »
Hi there

could anyone point in the right direction on how much the following parts are worth, don't know colour at this moment in time, but that don't matter as they will get sprayed anyway, right the list

Doors
bonnet
tailgate
idle stabalisation valve
carpet
seats... Not sure which at this point..

Thank you very much


Offline boxxer1973

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 168
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2010, 21:09 »
about £20-£30 for doors bonnets and bootlids all depending on condition

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #2 on: 15 June 2010, 01:09 »
 :rolleyes:

Whatever you can get for 'em...

I bought 2 doors for £90.00 Including Postage...

Bonnet £25.00 inc post

What Carpet??

Seats depends on condition...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #3 on: 15 June 2010, 16:49 »
Interior carpet for a 3 door....

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #4 on: 15 June 2010, 17:25 »
Interior carpet for a 3 door....
Upto £50 for a mint one I just paid £20 for the boot carpet and sides alone!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #5 on: 15 June 2010, 17:58 »
Try and Nick it then when I go to look at it :wink:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #6 on: 15 June 2010, 18:37 »
My boot carpet for the white one was free from a scrappy....

Wrapped it around a door I bought and told em I brought it in with me... Hehehehe

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline tony_ack

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 757
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #7 on: 16 June 2010, 18:27 »
Parts are worth whatever you want to pay for them and prices vary wildly - panels can depend on how rare the colour is and (if you look on eBay) how many people are looking for the same panel in the same colour at the same time.

Interior parts tend to be costly if you're going for mint condition.
1992 VW Golf MK2 GTI
1995 VW Corrado VR6

Offline Andy!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 741
  • VR6
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #8 on: 16 June 2010, 19:03 »
Go to a scrappy and remove the parts yourself, that`ll cut the costs a fair bit.

Offline earlymk2

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
Re: Used parts help please 8v big number model
« Reply #9 on: 16 June 2010, 19:05 »
I got a whole doner car in for £100! :smiley: