Author Topic: 80s Styling  (Read 65382 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #160 on: 28 July 2011, 14:20 »
Bump for chuff.........  :wink:

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #161 on: 28 July 2011, 14:23 »




 :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #162 on: 28 July 2011, 14:27 »
^^^^ FOR SALE

He doesn't say what the crack is with the engine..... you have to ask.

Mind you, who care's, I'd rather ask what the feck is going on with the rest of it! Not sure what he was thinking about when he got those numberplates, was he building a bike?


Offline Jimp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,321
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #163 on: 28 July 2011, 14:54 »
There's an Altezza at work with number plates that small. Can barely see them on the road  :lipsrsealed: How he gets away with it I'll never know.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #164 on: 28 July 2011, 15:07 »
There's an Altezza at work with number plates that small. Can barely see them on the road  :lipsrsealed: How he gets away with it I'll never know.

Don't know why you'd bother, the recess at the front is there for a standard plate, looks daft it you don't fill it with one.

Can't be ar*ed with anything that says, "hey mr plod, please pull me over so you can inspect my car more closely"

Offline Jimp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,321
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #165 on: 28 July 2011, 15:13 »
Yeah it does look a bit thick when there's a tiny plate in a massive recess  :grin:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #166 on: 28 July 2011, 15:15 »
Wtf  :shocked: how to ruin a mk1

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #167 on: 28 July 2011, 15:18 »
Wtf  :shocked: how to ruin a mk1

In 1037 not very easy steps...  :grin:
« Last Edit: 28 July 2011, 16:12 by SoundillusioN »

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #168 on: 28 July 2011, 17:02 »
Can't be ar*ed with anything that says, "hey mr plod, please pull me over so you can inspect my car more closely"

This.  All day long.

Nothing to see here, move along now, copper.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #169 on: 28 July 2011, 23:23 »
Can't be ar*ed with anything that says, "hey mr plod, please pull me over so you can inspect my car more closely"

This.  All day long.

Nothing to see here, move along now, copper.

Makes me laugh when people like this whine about getting pulled all the time!