Author Topic: Golf in bits pic with grid  (Read 3288 times)

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Golf in bits pic with grid
« on: 27 March 2010, 20:41 »

As someone said about doing the picture with a grid i thougfht i would have a go at doing this, its done but its saved as a word document so i can't upload it to photobucket to put it on here.
Does anyone know how to get it on here so people can use it?
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline maxp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 614
  • J reg 8v digi gti
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2010, 20:56 »
Why on earth did you label all those parts in Microsoft Word?

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2010, 20:59 »
I inserted the picture into word the layed a grid over it, not that greatest with a computer, but managed to get it to work now just not sure how to get it on here.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #3 on: 27 March 2010, 21:00 »
you could use something like this: http://www.filedropper.com/

upload your file then post a link to it so people can download it?

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #4 on: 27 March 2010, 21:04 »
Didn't seem to work?????
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #5 on: 27 March 2010, 21:12 »
I just tested it and it was fine????

is it a big file? you can e-mail it to me if you like and i will host it somewhere for you?

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #6 on: 27 March 2010, 21:13 »
How have you managed to do this in word???!!??? I was gonna photoshop it all one dinner time


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #7 on: 27 March 2010, 22:04 »
My wife told me how to do it, put a table over the picture and then put the grid lines in that.
Once i had figured it out it took about 15 mins.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #8 on: 27 March 2010, 22:07 »
do you want me to pop it somewhere so others can download it then?

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #9 on: 27 March 2010, 22:13 »
I just tested it and it was fine????

is it a big file? you can e-mail it to me if you like and i will host it somewhere for you?

Just checked the file it is big (10MB) i will email it to you tomorrow if thats ok.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.