Author Topic: what to look for ??  (Read 1037 times)

Offline cawsey20

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 62
what to look for ??
« on: 18 March 2010, 19:18 »
Hi there guys ,

Need some inside knowledge, Im buying a mk2 16v to make into a road going tack car.

Now i have been looking and as always there is nothing local to me , I seem to have hit the jackpot though with one that is 200 miles away ! .

Now its 145k , Its had a magnex full system and coilovers put on it, BBs rims and looks pretty mint if im honest , I need to get as many images from this guy and ask questions as its a fair trek! . O and Mot and tax untill september.

What should i look out for ? ask about and get images of ? .

Offline mattkh

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 554
Re: what to look for ??
« Reply #1 on: 18 March 2010, 20:08 »
Hi
Get pictures of the underside especially the brake epipes.