Author Topic: Marks and Spencer Insurance - freeby car washes for a year?  (Read 1621 times)

Offline avalon

• Here all the time
If the price is good and you can trust someonle else to wash your pride and joy, this offer may be worth a look from MoneySupermarket.

"Finally, we've got a new exclusive for you. Anyone buying a Marks & Spencer car insurance policy through moneysupermarket.com will receive free car washes for a year. So, if your insurance is coming up for renewal or you're buying a new car, get a quote now to see if M&S is competitive for you."

Ava
GTi DSG 5 Door Candy White [MY11]

Offline rclifton4

• GTI forum regular
  • 1995 VW MK3 Golf Gti!
Re: Marks and Spencer Insurance - freeby car washes for a year?
« Reply #1 on: 01 December 2009, 23:55 »
Free washes still wouldnt cover the extra £1200 a year they offered me haha

Zurich - £600

M&S - £1800

Offline avalon

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 02 December 2009, 10:32 »
They were pretty ridiculous for me too - but nothing ventured and all that ... oh, AND a FREE car wash too  :wink:

Ava
GTi DSG 5 Door Candy White [MY11]

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2009, 14:01 »
They were pretty ridiculous for me too - but nothing ventured and all that ... oh, AND a FREE car wash too  :wink:
Ava

Ah yes that's be the YTS boy with a gritty sponge and over-exuberant use of the jet-wash...  :laugh:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #4 on: 09 December 2009, 14:36 »
M&S were the cheapest for my first year driving  :shocked: Worked out to just under £800 and got loads of 'extras' too. The next year they increased my annual fee by £20 so went to HIC and got it more than 1/2 the price off @ about £370 p/a  :grin:

If they cheap for you and you get the extras I did (EU insurance cover, EU recovery & free vehicle & accomodation, UK recovery, legal cover and other bits) then it's worth it.
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.