Author Topic: AUGUST orders list & thread.  (Read 112076 times)

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
Re: AUGUST orders list & thread.
« Reply #550 on: 08 March 2010, 21:31 »
As official member of the August orders club I can announce my wait is over. Picking the car up tomorrow morning at last. Lucky really because my paperwork just managed to get through before this strike pish from the DVLA.
Wish me luck......

May I be the first.
All the best and have a great day. :smiley:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Casabian

• Not said much yet
« Reply #551 on: 08 March 2010, 21:40 »
As official member of the August orders club I can announce my wait is over. Picking the car up tomorrow morning at last. Lucky really because my paperwork just managed to get through before this strike pish from the DVLA.
Wish me luck......

May I be the first.
All the best and have a great day. :smiley:
Hell yeah I will dude...... I've organised a wee road trip aswell to celebrate. Getting abit of tinting done to the windows. I want a sunny day like today but maybe asking to much for my three month over due car and sun :laugh:
3 Door Carbon Gey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS 510 with Dynaudio, Leather and Xenons. Waiting since August 18th....... Took delivery on the 9th of March. Yippee

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #552 on: 09 March 2010, 18:30 »

Wish me luck......
Nice one. Enjoy.

My update
I had a phone call from VW this morning asking how it all went and asked how was the car? I said what car i have not heard anything from the dealer yet. :grin: They did not seem pleased.....
« Last Edit: 09 March 2010, 18:33 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #553 on: 09 March 2010, 18:41 »

Wish me luck......
Nice one. Enjoy.

My update
I had a phone call from VW this morning asking how it all went and asked how was the car? I said what car i have not heard anything from the dealer yet. :grin: They did not seem pleased.....

Someones in for a bollocking  :grin: :grin:

Get that garage of yours cleared out Snoops and pick it up  :smug:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #554 on: 09 March 2010, 19:54 »
I had a call telling my what my new reg number is so I can arrange the free 7 days insurance through VW. I asked when I can pick the car up and was told any time after next Thursday. I said I knew the car was being delivered at the dealership tomorrow so why would it take such a long time ? I then made my usual comment about not being that impressed about their customer service and surprise surprise I was told I could collect it at 9am this Saturday....

Why has this been such a battle for some of us?? I should be bouncing off the walls with excitement but I'm more dissappointed with the whole experience...

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #555 on: 09 March 2010, 20:08 »
You can really screw dealers over if you give them a really bad Customer satisfaction survey score after you have picked the car up. If you want to get something over them I suggest when they ask you to fill it out when you get the car you mark them down as they will usually do pretty much anything to get you to say, I am completely satisfied, would def recommend, def repurchase. Trust me it is worth alot of money to us stealers.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Casabian

• Not said much yet
« Reply #556 on: 10 March 2010, 00:06 »
Well guys I am sorry to say that another of the August waiters has collected and I hope you don't get to upset over my nice wee picture. To ease your minds a little it is actually worth the wait like everyone says. I wasn't all that excited when I went to collect but when I started my 70 mile drive home it was a fantastic buzz the whole way. All the best for your deliveries guys. Can't be far away now
3 Door Carbon Gey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS 510 with Dynaudio, Leather and Xenons. Waiting since August 18th....... Took delivery on the 9th of March. Yippee

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #557 on: 10 March 2010, 06:40 »
H12 writes "Why has this been such a battle for some of us?? I should be bouncing off the walls with excitement but I'm more dissappointed with the whole experience... "

Don't be disappointed H12, remember, it's nothing personal, they didn't make you wait deliberately to upset you. Yes, it's annoying and frustrating, but I finally get my car next Monday and waiting since 29th August has sharpened my appetite, especially seeing Casabians pic, mine is carbon grey too, so apart from an extra 2 doors will look like his. I'm really looking forward to it.
 :drool:
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #558 on: 10 March 2010, 07:12 »
Casabian: beautiful. Enjoy. Keep sending in posts. :smiley:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #559 on: 10 March 2010, 08:07 »
Well guys I am sorry to say that another of the August waiters has collected and I hope you don't get to upset over my nice wee picture. To ease your minds a little it is actually worth the wait like everyone says. I wasn't all that excited when I went to collect but when I started my 70 mile drive home it was a fantastic buzz the whole way. All the best for your deliveries guys. Can't be far away now

Lovely car matee, congrats!  Should be about 48hrs until I get mine.  I hate these last few days, theyre so frustrating!!!

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.