GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Carbon Fibre Cover?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Carbon Fibre Cover? (Read 2551 times)
T_J_G
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,279
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #10 on:
22 November 2009, 17:48 »
you'll need this to:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-VW-GOLF-MK4-1-8T-CARBON-FIBRE-ENGINE-COVER_W0QQitemZ380120727813QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5880f60105
Logged
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #11 on:
22 November 2009, 17:50 »
Already got a forge carbon fibre engine cover coming, courtesy of Bav
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
T_J_G
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,279
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #12 on:
22 November 2009, 17:51 »
ah yeah, I suppose you wouldn't see that. My bad. I was going to get or till I got
my rocker cover powdercoated
Logged
BaV
I live here
Posts: 735
2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #13 on:
22 November 2009, 18:04 »
I wanna get my rocker cover powdercoated very soon.
you fitted yours yet tim? How much it cost?
Logged
T_J_G
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,279
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #14 on:
22 November 2009, 18:06 »
Nothing, haven't fitted it yet. I has a spare cover when I replace mine...
Logged
BaV
I live here
Posts: 735
2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #15 on:
22 November 2009, 18:07 »
Quote from: T_J_G on 22 November 2009, 18:06
Nothing, haven't fitted it yet. I has a spare cover when I replace mine...
How comes it cost u nothin lol? how much would you want for the spare cover?
Logged
T_J_G
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,279
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #16 on:
22 November 2009, 18:14 »
PM'ed Rich
Logged
BaV
I live here
Posts: 735
2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #17 on:
22 November 2009, 18:41 »
cheers dude
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Carbon Fibre Cover?