Author Topic: problem ( Help)  (Read 1838 times)

Offline MaXXeH

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,528
  • Golf MK5 GTI
problem ( Help)
« on: 25 October 2009, 18:23 »
Hi Nick / Ben

I need you guys to look over my car is is running like a bag of crap.

No go at all in 3rd or 4th and 5th

I have checked all the pipes and cant find any leaks!,  pulls like a train in 1st (25 psi) and 2nd (23psi)  just flat in 3rd (12 psi) 4th (14 psi) and 5th (10 psi)

dunno what is wrong with it :(

it has a k04-001

Thanks

Offline DarkGti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,706
Re: problem ( Help)
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2009, 19:35 »
sounds like the turbos on its way out!

Offline MaXXeH

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,528
  • Golf MK5 GTI
Re: problem ( Help)
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2009, 17:51 »
only 4 months old  :cry:

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: problem ( Help)
« Reply #3 on: 28 October 2009, 18:16 »
Hello,

It dont sound like the turbo..imo :wink:   This fault can because by a few things, N75, MAF, DV minor vac leak ect..

Best bet is to get it check out by vagcom or pop the car up to us to have a look over it.

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands