Author Topic: Dodo Juice Supernatural - Wood  (Read 8770 times)

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
Re: Dodo Juice Supernatural - Wood
« Reply #30 on: 25 October 2009, 16:50 »
Tub size 250ml
http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=181&idcategory=0

Tub Size 250ml
http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=180&idcategory=0
That`s where i was looking they both say 250ml at the bottom of the description.I think they have made a mistake on their site,someone might be a little dissapointed if they order 250ml and only a 200ml pot turns up :wink:
« Last Edit: 25 October 2009, 16:54 by simonpolly »
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #31 on: 25 October 2009, 17:13 »
I hold my hands up, my mistake  :rolleyes:

I've sorted it now, thanks for pointing it out though  :wink:

Offline Matty-MK3

• I live here
  • Automatic boats FTW.
« Reply #32 on: 25 October 2009, 23:31 »
I'm confused. You are not supposed to wax the car every week after the weekly clean? :huh:
Golf MK3 1.8 auto and I didn't pay a grand for the "priveledge" :grin:, auto windows all round and a AC. Oh and I've got a luggage net you pricks!

Does that make my willy look bigger?

Oh yeah it's called Helda or something....

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #33 on: 26 October 2009, 13:30 »
I'm confused. You are not supposed to wax the car every week after the weekly clean? :huh:

it wouldnt do any harm to wax after a weekly wash.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #34 on: 26 October 2009, 14:07 »
Will my supernatural give me a glossy wet look ? Im getting a bit worried  :sad:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #35 on: 26 October 2009, 17:28 »
Will my supernatural give me a glossy wet look ? Im getting a bit worried  :sad:

dont worry dude seriously :wink: do a test panel(door or a wing) and look at the difference.all dodojuice waxs will give you a glossy wet finish,keep in mind though that different paint colours and finishes will play a big part in the final look if that makes sence. silver and white cars are the hardest colours to capture that wet look shine, blacks and blues reds etc give better finishes due to there colour.
but all that said!!!
try not to listen to peoples opinions too much as you will find with every product there will be lovers and haters. it all depends on if it works for you and gives you the look you want.ive been in the trade 14yrs now and its still the same with people loving and hateing products.

I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #37 on: 26 October 2009, 17:55 »
Feel better now, thanks.  :smiley:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #38 on: 27 October 2009, 11:42 »

dont worry dude seriously :wink: do a test panel(door or a wing) and look at the difference.all dodojuice waxs will give you a glossy wet finish

It's not all about the wax, Dodo or not, it's the prep before hand (wash/clay, polish, glaze/sealant) that will give you the "better" results (and to some extent ensuring good products that actually work together well!).

I think if I was to buy a brand new car I would get it professionally detailed from the off and then trust myself and my knowledge (thanks to peeps on here) to keep it in top condition :drool:!
2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #39 on: 27 October 2009, 12:45 »
yep... I said this before. preparation is key.

Kev bought a load of dodo products including lime prime so he'll be alright... just a little tired after using it all!!