Author Topic: Vinyl  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Devilz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,165
  • Cruisin is not a crime
Vinyl
« on: 21 August 2009, 14:33 »
Hi all,

Anyone know where to get chequred flag vinyl done on mk4, i really like that on Astra and Ford ST

Offline tg1

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,192
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #1 on: 21 August 2009, 15:38 »
halfords sell them

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2009, 15:52 »
Look in your Yellow pages and find a signwriting company, I had this done on my mk3 by a local company.

« Last Edit: 21 August 2009, 15:56 by Wayne »

Offline corf

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 123
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2009, 16:41 »
i am a sign maker, might be able to help you out done a few mini and do a lot of bike decals, i can supply you with the vinly
was looking at done them on ebay,

Offline Devilz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,165
  • Cruisin is not a crime
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2009, 17:16 »
i'm not looking for the one like mini's got on roof, i want on front n back!!

something similar to this





sorry for putting astra pics on gti forums  :laugh:
« Last Edit: 21 August 2009, 17:30 by devilz »

Offline tg1

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,192
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #5 on: 21 August 2009, 17:52 »
or try yell.com or pm me with you're mobile number (i work for yell) and i'll text you the local signwriters/sign makers in you're area if you're feeling lazy