Author Topic: I need one of these in my life  (Read 3736 times)

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #10 on: 20 August 2009, 16:36 »
For that money I think I'd rather get a Nissan 350Z!

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #11 on: 20 August 2009, 16:38 »
For that money I think I'd rather get a Nissan 350Z!

yebut that has 'only' got 300odd bhp  :tongue:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #12 on: 20 August 2009, 16:43 »
For that money I think I'd rather get a Nissan 350Z!

yebut that has 'only' got 300odd bhp  :tongue:

True, looks nicer though inside, and then once 300bhp gets too slow there's superchargers for that too  :evil:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #13 on: 20 August 2009, 16:49 »
350z's are for cvnts. My ex mrs is now with / broke up with me for a bloke who has one.

cvnts.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #14 on: 20 August 2009, 16:54 »
350z's are for cvnts. My ex mrs is now with / broke up with me for a bloke who has one.

cvnts.

she actually broke up with you because he owned a 350z??  :huh: :shocked:

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #15 on: 20 August 2009, 16:54 »
Don't take it to heart Alan, I'd dump you for a 350Z as well.

nick

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #16 on: 20 August 2009, 16:56 »
she actually broke up with you because he owned a 350z??  :huh: :shocked:

lol, no but thats far from the point. She broke up with me because shes a whore.

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #17 on: 20 August 2009, 17:00 »
she actually broke up with you because he owned a 350z??  :huh: :shocked:

lol, no but thats far from the point. She broke up with me because shes a whore.

So it has nothing to do with the car really then :)

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #18 on: 20 August 2009, 17:00 »
Yeah, but he still has one, so that makes it a car for cvnts :D

Plus she goes on about it like its some sort of Ferrari  :rolleyes:

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I need one of these in my life
« Reply #19 on: 20 August 2009, 17:09 »
Compared to a mk4 it is! :)