Author Topic: boot sill protector  (Read 4192 times)

Offline nickbluegti

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 69
boot sill protector
« on: 19 August 2009, 08:58 »
Hi
I've seen a few pics of people with a silver strip stuck on the boot loading sill. Does anone know where I can get one of these as I have just got a dog and it would help to protect the paintwork with him gettin in and out of the car.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: boot sill protector
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2009, 09:06 »
you can get clear protective film to go over the sill.  Not sure where you get it from mind

could try the dealers maybe  :undecided:


Offline nickbluegti

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 69
Re: boot sill protector
« Reply #3 on: 19 August 2009, 13:39 »
cheers guys, the second link looks exactly what I'm after.

Offline navmk4gti

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,453
Re: boot sill protector
« Reply #4 on: 19 August 2009, 13:52 »
no probs  :smiley:
theonestopLEDshop - upgrade LED lighting, car badges, wheel caps etc

Facebook/Instagram: @theonestopledshop
Website: https://www.theonestopledshop.com/

Drop me a message for more info and discounts!


Offline rheady

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 433
Re: boot sill protector
« Reply #5 on: 19 August 2009, 15:03 »
What colour is you'r car. That silver one would look sh!te on the back of the car. I put an old blanket in the boot and pull iy down over the bumper before my dog jumps in. Works a treat.