Author Topic: Waxamomo - forum sponsor - special deals and more!  (Read 51364 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: Waxamomo - forum sponsor - special deals and more!
« Reply #170 on: 05 June 2013, 16:54 »
Dear Mr Waxamomo,  :nerd:

Not really in to spending hours cleaning my car every weekend, but I do like it to look nice.

So, mission impossible, what products would I need for maximum benefit for minimum effort?

I've never clayed before, but i'd be happy to do it once a year or so. Also a good washing solution and'polish' suggestion please?

I'd go with what in my opinion is the best shampoo on the market - Dodo Juice Born to be Mild, priced at just £8.95 for 250ml and is highly concentrated.

If you fancy having a go at claying, why not have a look at Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Clay lube and Basics clay, priced at £5.95 and £8.95 respectively.

I'm going to keep with the Dodo Juice theme here, go with Lime Prime as your 'polish' (250ml @ £12.95) and choose a Dodo Juice panel pot for a wax (£5.95) or maybe go with the basics of bling wax priced at £16.95.

Hope that helps and maybe points you in the right direction? Fire away with any questions.

Chris

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #171 on: 11 June 2013, 22:20 »
Thanks for all my goodies today (Sunday evening order, delivered tuesday excellent work), the sweets are a nice and tasty extra.

« Last Edit: 11 June 2013, 22:22 by ajmoir36 »
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #172 on: 18 June 2013, 18:08 »
Thanks for the order  :smiley:

Now we need some pictures of the clean motor  :grin:

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #173 on: 18 June 2013, 21:15 »
See here for the photos http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=255430.0, makes me smile its so shiney. Any luck with the poorboys wheel sealent that was missing from the order?
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Eeef

• GTI forum regular
  • Lord of War
« Reply #174 on: 01 September 2013, 22:11 »
Just placed my first order  :shocked:

Offline Eeef

• GTI forum regular
  • Lord of War
« Reply #175 on: 06 September 2013, 11:28 »
How long is delivery normally?

Still waiting  :cry:

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #176 on: 12 September 2013, 14:27 »
How long is delivery normally?

Still waiting  :cry:

What's your order number? should have been with you a long time ago!

Offline Eeef

• GTI forum regular
  • Lord of War
« Reply #177 on: 13 September 2013, 08:46 »
Yes thanks, I got it the day I posted in the end. Have since had a subsequent delivery as well :)

So, I'm stocked up with snow foam, clay, wash, polish and wax and the weather's turned ****!

One question, I think I Snow Foam, rinse, leave car wet and then clay it + lube? Or do you wash and then clay?

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #178 on: 13 September 2013, 12:50 »
You need to wash it after the snow foam and before claying mate, although the snow foam will remove some of the dirt it won't do it all and you'll just damage your paint if you clay it.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Eeef

• GTI forum regular
  • Lord of War
« Reply #179 on: 13 September 2013, 13:34 »
OK. Would you use your wash mit with the snow foam on the car? Or rinse it and then wash properly before claying?

Once I've clayed, does it need washing again to get clay lube and residue off?