Author Topic: lumpy idle when stood still revs drop from 1000 to 800 up and down help please  (Read 860 times)

Offline GJSEB79

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,288
hi there when my car is stood still on idle it sounds really lumpy droping from 1000 to 800 and then back up can any body sugest anything cheers gordon

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Lambda sensor mate as mine used to do that or if you want to be sure get a vagcom hooked onto it and that will lead you in the right direction! take it as its a mk3 golf?
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline GJSEB79

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,288
hi mate yeh mk3 golf gti 8v right mate i will see if i can get one hooked up next week but you think it might be a lamber sensor mate