Author Topic: What exhaust do i want?  (Read 804 times)

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
What exhaust do i want?
« on: 28 April 2009, 15:10 »
i have a golf mk3 1.6 GL

just want to know what back box to get, preferably under £100

Offline Ashley

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
Re: What exhaust do i want?
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2009, 17:05 »
not a lot of choice performance wise, not that any of them will make a difference either


Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: What exhaust do i want?
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2009, 17:12 »
performance wise then nothing. A backbox will just give noise. For under £100 your also looking at a second hand exhaust.

Offline DrewGTI

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 750
Re: What exhaust do i want?
« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2009, 17:13 »
one that you think looks and sounds best!  :smiley: