GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of? (Read 806 times)
Bazzer
I live here
Posts: 829
Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
«
on:
27 April 2009, 21:03 »
Or I can borrow etc? I want to recover mine and it might be out for a couple days. I'm in somerset and would travel a little way to get it / take it back once doe with / whatever...
Logged
Bazzer
DANNYGCL
GTI forum regular
Posts: 143
but plug thumb and jizz cookie)
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
«
Reply #1 on:
28 April 2009, 00:29 »
I got one driver and passenger side but its from a CL and im in cardiff
Logged
usually I am listening to my own pistons trying to make a bid for freedom through the sump
Adam
Forum addict
Posts: 5,194
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
«
Reply #2 on:
28 April 2009, 10:39 »
I know of where there is one going for 35 in Yeovil (Not mine)?
Logged
Down Hill From Here.
Bazzer
I live here
Posts: 829
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
«
Reply #3 on:
29 April 2009, 07:37 »
Yeovil sounds do-able, Cardiff sadly is just too far (thanks though)
Adam - any details? PM me?
Logged
Bazzer
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?