Author Topic: MK3 Roofrack?  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Ashley

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
Re: MK3 Roofrack?
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2009, 14:22 »
thule 404 model is what fits the mk3 and is the best quality in my opinion, although I've not used Votex ones. picked mine up for £40 delivered on ebay in good condition with all locks, feet etc.

as 88 said make sure it has the feet else your roof will get scratcheddd

Offline eightyeightmph

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,675
Re: MK3 Roofrack?
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2009, 17:28 »
Votex is the original one VW offered for the MK3 before Thule although someone told me they picked a Votex one up from a VW dealer a couple of months back (£100 new).

Just need to get some Thule bike carriers for mine now! :afro:

2016 GOLF GTD