Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 288457 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #2650 on: 28 August 2011, 07:12 »
I don't think the lewis / pastor clash was totally one sided although pastor was the most stupid of the 2.

exactly, watched the reply many times, you can see just after the first corner, lewis twitched to the right as he was pulling away and about to be overtaken  :huh:

Offline bricey

• I live here
  • One of a few with a PROPER engine
« Reply #2651 on: 28 August 2011, 07:23 »
I don't think the lewis / pastor clash was totally one sided although pastor was the most stupid of the 2.

exactly, watched the reply many times, you can see just after the first corner, lewis twitched to the right as he was pulling away and about to be overtaken  :huh:
very try chuff
but then again the race track is wide enough for about 6 cars pastor didnt need to be that close to lewis :huh:
maybe pastor holds a grudge from monacco...
DOLPHIN TRAINER

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2652 on: 28 August 2011, 08:48 »

I think the "twitch" is lewis going to turn in and seeing Pastaboy there pulling out of the turn expecting him to pass and instead Pastaboy closes the door on him totally
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #2653 on: 28 August 2011, 11:10 »

I think the "twitch" is lewis going to turn in and seeing Pastaboy there pulling out of the turn expecting him to pass and instead Pastaboy closes the door on him totally

I agree, to me it looks like Lewis is about to move across the track, clocks Pastor & straightens up.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #2654 on: 28 August 2011, 11:22 »
but , lewis sais himself in the post quali chat that he looked in his mirror and saw maldonardo coming up behind him at high speed so why would he move position?

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2655 on: 28 August 2011, 14:51 »
but , lewis sais himself in the post quali chat that he looked in his mirror and saw maldonardo coming up behind him at high speed so why would he move position?

He prob expected him to slow do, like he also said in the post quali.. we had finished racing, there was no need for any of that..
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #2656 on: 28 August 2011, 19:04 »
Good race today, yet again JB shows how much of a worthy champ he was. Mr Consistent and one of the best passers in the field.

Nick

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #2657 on: 28 August 2011, 20:34 »
Shame they didn't show more Schumi today! Started way down an a finish in 5th? Hell yeah!

An JB was standard today, showing his quality again and again.

And..... After the race eddie Jordan was on one with pretty much everyone! Except Sir Lauda who agreed with him on the Lewis/Kobayashi clash

For the naff all it's worth.... Lewis was in the wrong!
Skoda Octavia VRS DSG (soon!)
Skoda Rapid Spaceback

An a Signum for towing me old caravan!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #2658 on: 28 August 2011, 22:56 »
Eddie Jordan is a cock

End of

Offline RandomJord

• I live here