Author Topic: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.  (Read 14919 times)

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #50 on: 30 March 2009, 18:41 »
I'm looking forward to your opinions.
How much can you get supply a set for?

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #51 on: 30 March 2009, 18:48 »
I put the Nology Silvers in at the weekend :)

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #52 on: 30 March 2009, 19:47 »
I'm looking forward to your opinions.
How much can you get supply a set for?

The mans arm to twist is Grahams at xspec 01455 617991 07921 679120. :wink:



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #53 on: 03 April 2009, 22:01 »
Any news on the testing with the pulse plugs?

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #54 on: 03 April 2009, 22:34 »
Oh yer!!

They have been tested on Richards 1.8t Audi TT from Redline magazine,the tesing was carried out today at the Powerstation rolling road centre.  I could not atttend the testing today  :embarassed: but Graham went donw and spent a day with them. The results I have been told are very good :smug:. The plugs managed to produce a good power again on a strong 1.5bar APR 240bhp remapped 225bhp TT.  Graham has got the Nippon cup over the week and so I am not going to speak to him until Monday morning but as soon as I get the results I will post them up.

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #55 on: 18 August 2009, 21:31 »
Have you had to chance to test any more of these plugs Nick? I knew i had forgot to ask you something the other day :tongue: