Author Topic: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.  (Read 14934 times)

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« on: 15 February 2009, 10:58 »
Nick's been telling me about these uprated spark plugs,does anyone know where the thread is regarding them? I can't find it.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #1 on: 15 February 2009, 11:00 »
Nick's been telling me about these uprated spark plugs,does anyone know where the thread is regarding them? I can't find it.

not sure if there was a thread as such  :undecided:  i know Nick has mentioned them and coilpacks at shows

only info i think we have is in the info section

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=87370.0

 :undecided:

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #2 on: 15 February 2009, 11:02 »
There was a thread I think Vapour Mat started it
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #3 on: 15 February 2009, 11:04 »
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #5 on: 15 February 2009, 11:06 »
Thanks :smiley:

Offline northeast_gti-t

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,554
  • "1.8T AGU"
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #6 on: 15 February 2009, 11:07 »
get some densos fitted makes a difference on a mapped car :afro:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #9 on: 15 February 2009, 11:10 »
These arn't the plugs that Nick has advised,he gained a fair bit of power from the Nology silver tip spark plugs.