Author Topic: AUDI R8 LED STYLE HEADLAMPS  (Read 1951 times)

Offline kevy

• Just got here
AUDI R8 LED STYLE HEADLAMPS
« on: 09 January 2009, 21:54 »
Hi there guys and gals,in the past you"ve all been very helpful,can you please help me again? Does anybody know if it"s possible to get the audi r8 led style lamps for a mk4 golf,i"ve only found them for the golf mk5   :angry:

kind regards
Kevy

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: AUDI R8 LED STYLE HEADLAMPS
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2009, 21:56 »
not seen any i'm afraid mate

in all honesty i don't think they'd suit the shape of the MKIV - just my opinion tho  :smiley:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2009, 22:03 »
Agree with rhys TBH  :smiley:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline kevy

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2009, 22:10 »
ok thanks chaps,just a thought,i"ve just got myself a 42k one owner gti 130 hi-line edition and was looking at making it that little bit extra special without turning my car into a boy-racers dream machine,i"m getting nearer 40 very quickly!!!  :grin:

Kevy

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2009, 22:13 »
ok thanks chaps,just a thought,i"ve just got myself a 42k one owner gti 130 hi-line edition and was looking at making it that little bit extra special without turning my car into a boy-racers dream machine,i"m getting nearer 40 very quickly!!!  :grin:

Kevy

welcome to the Diesel revolution :afro:

Check out my project page for a few ideas of how to make it that little bit special  :cool:

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #5 on: 13 January 2009, 12:37 »
not seen any i'm afraid mate

in all honesty i don't think they'd suit the shape of the MKIV - just my opinion tho  :smiley:

+1

i don't think they suit any car other than an audi, as a fast becoming the new angel eyes.

if you want to make it more special, then consider some anniversary lights, and maybe some euro or RCCR rear clusters depending on the colour of your car.

Offline Dan_GTI

• I live here
  • GTi addict formally known as yoof
« Reply #6 on: 01 February 2009, 09:17 »
I'm with ridg and rhyso, also check out steve pd's all quality motors, stick around you'll choke in the morning but you'll enjoy the economy and suprising performance  :smug:

MK4 H&R 50MM SPRINGS FOR SALE £100 BRAND NEW