Quote from: murraymint on 07 June 2012, 18:55 I rekon youll end up keeping it or getting your own. Mk2s are over rated anyways. Mk3 1.8t FTW!Well I do like F17bad's one
I rekon youll end up keeping it or getting your own. Mk2s are over rated anyways. Mk3 1.8t FTW!
Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there
Quote from: jnufcuk on 07 June 2012, 18:52Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there Surely thats a better excuse to turbo it
Quote from: leigh_harty on 07 June 2012, 19:20Quote from: jnufcuk on 07 June 2012, 18:52Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there Surely thats a better excuse to turbo it Is it lol. Why would that be? Don't even know how much it would be lol
I looked into the vr6 turbo route. Made a list and was going all out 3.0 block etc. Spoke to a lot of people across the pond and they said I would get 550whp. Complety undriveable just wheel spinning torque steer. Pain in traffic and in town. Then after building gearbox, brakes etc. Was looking at wrong side of £10,000.