GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Joey'd lights
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Joey'd lights (Read 2893 times)
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Joey'd lights
«
Reply #10 on:
27 May 2012, 11:42 »
Cheers guys I hadn't even though to brush paint them....was just spraying. I have some fly eyes on order so won't see brush marks either .....that's my next mod sorted then
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Gti_Jamo
I live here
Posts: 1,109
1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Joey'd lights
«
Reply #11 on:
27 May 2012, 12:49 »
There is a guide here which I will be using which uses a cotton bud instead of a brush. Supposed to me much neater.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119177912860.99321.507827860&type=3&l=33d3f7ff5b
Logged
97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Joey'd lights
«
Reply #12 on:
27 May 2012, 21:29 »
Just done this with a brush.........looks a million times better. Cheers guys
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: Joey'd lights
«
Reply #13 on:
27 May 2012, 22:07 »
that one with the cotton bud looks fab!! i stand corrected!!
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Joey'd lights