Author Topic: please delete  (Read 1199 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
please delete
« on: 05 May 2012, 15:46 »
eamonnism i am trying to reply to you but it says i cant as your inbox is full. come round about half 5 mate.

sorry everybody for posting here but i no he reads here and it does involve mk3 rear lights  :evil: :grin:
« Last Edit: 05 May 2012, 18:38 by stainesy »

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: eamonnism
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2012, 17:22 »
Ah sorry dude I didn't know it was full. I'll see you then.  :wink:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: eamonnism
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2012, 17:34 »
Ah sorry dude I didn't know it was full. I'll see you then.  :wink:
.

Cool.