GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Found a leak
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Found a leak (Read 2273 times)
sychosis
Here all the time
Posts: 252
Re: Found a leak
«
Reply #10 on:
30 April 2012, 08:53 »
Well I just want to thanks the guys that replied to me, I found a forest under the scuttle panel, all cleared now.
Thanks guys
Logged
javalin
I live here
Posts: 1,457
Re: Found a leak
«
Reply #11 on:
30 April 2012, 09:01 »
glad you got it sorted.
Logged
You only ever need two tools in life. If it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape. If it does not move and it should, use WD40.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Found a leak