Author Topic: need some headlight advice  (Read 4791 times)

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: need some headlight advice
« Reply #30 on: 18 April 2012, 17:23 »
cant beat hella  :laugh:

you cant live with them either have you seen the price of replacement lamps........ if you can find one.......

I have a spare high beam with cross hairs, only one i could get but i need the 2 outer projectors.... my god they are harder than the holy grail to track down!!!

Can you remember where you got this or did you just come across it? My lens is cracked and need a new one   :sad:

It was a lucky ebay find my good friend, i have something in the pipeline & may be able to sell this one to you depending on the outcome, can let you know by saturday & provide  you with pictures if your interested.....

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: need some headlight advice
« Reply #31 on: 18 April 2012, 17:27 »
Yeh please dude :smiley: just let me know

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: need some headlight advice
« Reply #32 on: 18 April 2012, 17:38 »
I'll pm you when i know more, a friend of a friend may be selling me his as spares from a crash so im hoping i can replace my broken lenses & that would free me up for selling you the one i have, which is like ... Mint....

will let you know saturday an sunday, this one dont owe me bundles either,

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: need some headlight advice
« Reply #33 on: 18 April 2012, 19:57 »
I think if joey mod the quads then they will look meaner!

+1


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: need some headlight advice
« Reply #34 on: 18 April 2012, 20:46 »
Smoked would look meaner,but standard joey + laminex tinted looks  :cool: