GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Anyone know what these wheels are...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Anyone know what these wheels are... (Read 1441 times)
twistedblack69
I live here
Posts: 1,047
Proud mk2 user and abuser
Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
on:
30 August 2010, 13:45 »
Shoddy phone pic, I'm sorry, I've been offered them for my RZs + £100, all I know is they're Wolfrace, anyone know anything else about them??
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
Reply #1 on:
30 August 2010, 15:21 »
Impossable to tell from that piccy... They look like BBS LM Copies..
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
twistedblack69
I live here
Posts: 1,047
Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
Reply #2 on:
30 August 2010, 16:22 »
They're Wolfrace, I know that much, I thought they were BBS RCs at first (the ones off the BMW Mini)
Logged
myvr6isarocket
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
Reply #3 on:
30 August 2010, 18:12 »
mini wheels wont fit a golf without special machining as the centre bore is only 51mm
http://s1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/nero1701/
Logged
twistedblack69
I live here
Posts: 1,047
Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
Reply #4 on:
30 August 2010, 21:46 »
I know dude, hence why I said they look like Mini ones. These ones fit, as proven by the pic above
thanx anyways
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
«
Reply #5 on:
30 August 2010, 21:54 »
http://www.performancealloys.com/index.asp
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Anyone know what these wheels are...