Got a slight problem with my auq. it all started last week when i noticed id lost about 5psi and the dv wasnt working properly, the car just wasnt pulling right.
I had the management light on the dash so i plugged vagcom in and had an error for the n249 valve so i assumed it was faulty and was going to try the bypass at the weekend.
Then today i noticed it was smoking a little, looks like oil

so i plugged it back into vagcom and i had an error 16396 camshaft intake i think it was
I also checked the oil and it looks a little over filled. I had to fill up on the motorway on the way back from usc at pod but that was 3 weeks ago so guessing its not that??
My vagcom isnt registered so cant measure readings over grp 25? think i can only read fault codes so this is all i know
Any help is appreciated, thanks