Author Topic: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?  (Read 809 times)

Offline Bazzer

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
« on: 27 April 2009, 21:03 »
Or I can borrow etc? I want to recover mine and it might be out for a couple days. I'm in somerset and would travel a little way to get it / take it back once doe with / whatever... :)

Bazzer

Offline DANNYGCL

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 143
  • but plug thumb and jizz cookie)
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2009, 00:29 »
I got one driver and passenger side but its from a CL and im in cardiff  :undecided:


usually I am listening to my own pistons trying to make a bid for freedom through the sump

Offline Adam

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,194
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2009, 10:39 »
I know of where there is one going for 35 in Yeovil (Not mine)?

Down Hill From Here.

Offline Bazzer

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
Re: Anyone got a driver's seat they want rid of?
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2009, 07:37 »
Yeovil sounds do-able, Cardiff sadly is just too far (thanks though)

Adam - any details? PM me?

Bazzer