Author Topic: valeters  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: valeters
« Reply #10 on: 10 April 2008, 14:15 »
I've got a steam cleaner linz, how much you willing to pay?

Nick

Offline Cornish Pixie

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • If I'm not on line I am polishing somebody's ride
Re: valeters
« Reply #11 on: 10 April 2008, 15:53 »
Hi Linz

It was me, where in Wilts are you? Happy to help you out although I haven't got any time free for about 2-3 weeks.

Mark
www.kcpv.co.uk
www.karlssoncollins.com

Professional Valeting And Detailing

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: valeters
« Reply #12 on: 10 April 2008, 17:44 »
yay found you :)

im in salisbury hun :D pm and we can discuss price times ect