GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Vanity Lights
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Vanity Lights (Read 1437 times)
THiNK
I live here
Posts: 626
Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Vanity Lights
«
on:
10 April 2008, 13:51 »
Guys,
Any ideas how to remove the cover on the Vanity Lights, and do you know what bulb they are? I want to replace them with white LEDs.
Thanks,
CS
Logged
My Volkswagen Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Ashmond
I live here
Posts: 2,515
Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Vanity Lights
«
Reply #1 on:
10 April 2008, 14:01 »
get under the corner with a flat screw driver and turn and they pop straight out, unclip the bit of loom and the light is on the reverse side, had all mine out the other week before they went black
Logged
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)
THiNK
I live here
Posts: 626
Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Vanity Lights
«
Reply #2 on:
10 April 2008, 14:23 »
Thanks mate - i thought that was the case but didn't want to crack anything.
Any ideas on the bulbs used?
CS
Logged
My Volkswagen Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Ashmond
I live here
Posts: 2,515
Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Vanity Lights
«
Reply #3 on:
10 April 2008, 15:02 »
not sure mate, just pull them out and have a butchers!
Logged
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)
THiNK
I live here
Posts: 626
Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Vanity Lights
«
Reply #4 on:
10 April 2008, 15:09 »
Quote from: Ashmond on 10 April 2008, 15:02
not sure mate, just pull them out and have a butchers!
No worries - i'll take a look tonight
CS
Logged
My Volkswagen Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Vanity Lights