Author Topic: kinked rad hose  (Read 1996 times)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: kinked rad hose
« Reply #10 on: 09 August 2005, 14:53 »
Bridge the pins on the temp sender plug, if it still flashes the problem isn't the level sender and is either a wiring or dash cluster problem :)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline SimonJ

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 36
Re: kinked rad hose
« Reply #11 on: 09 August 2005, 14:57 »
Hi mate, i know this sounds dumb but when u say bridge the pins do u mean put some wire or something in between?
 I did disconnect it completely, and when the ignition was turned on it flashed all the time, would that indicate that it works as well?

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: kinked rad hose
« Reply #12 on: 09 August 2005, 17:37 »
Yeah a bit o' wire, a paperclip etc between the pins on the plug.
The flashing when unplugged is normal, but wont really help you track down the intermitant flashing problem :)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.