GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Joey headlight paint.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Joey headlight paint. (Read 2758 times)
dom
10k hero
Posts: 10,083
Back in a Mk4
Re: Joey headlight paint.
«
Reply #10 on:
09 June 2012, 20:09 »
I still think this is one of the best mods you can do to a Mk3, it's so cheap and makes such a nice difference to the front end
Logged
Gavv8
Guest
Re: Joey headlight paint.
«
Reply #11 on:
09 June 2012, 20:14 »
I'm going to do mine tommorow, what do you use to re-seal the lights?
Logged
Dannyboi30
Here all the time
Posts: 257
Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: Joey headlight paint.
«
Reply #12 on:
09 June 2012, 20:27 »
clear silicon
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Joey headlight paint.
«
Reply #13 on:
09 June 2012, 20:31 »
Quote from: Gavv8 on 09 June 2012, 20:14
I'm going to do mine tommorow, what do you use to re-seal the lights?
first time i used nothing was 100% fine as long as the old stuff is still on. second time i had some sealant laying around so just added a bit of that.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Joey headlight paint.