I've just taken it for a drive as the noise has gone and the clutch and gear box are working and the noise has gone and the gear box and clutch are working perfect again. But the oil light is flashing and beeping but it has oil n I have checked the sensors onto of the oil filter.
This is a new and different problem. Not due to the clutch itself - but maybe a wire got disturbed during the process.
Glad your clutch seems to be OK now but you do need to replace the release bearing ASAP. If it seizes it will just take your new pressure plate out if you are lucky. Personally I would use the car for only for necessary journeys from now and listen to the bearing for how it is doing. I would aim to replace it within days rather than weeks. Others will probably (and just as rightly) advise you not to drive it.
EDIT - consider the probability that it has gone quiet because it has now actually seized. That would change my advice to - do not drive it and get it done now...