Author Topic: smoothing air box  (Read 1784 times)

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
smoothing air box
« on: 24 April 2012, 22:00 »
been looking for a sticky for smoothing air box did a search but no joy is there one????
if there is can someone please send me a link chears  :smiley:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2012, 00:22 »
A guide from the mk4 section: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=87356.0 but will help you I am sure

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2012, 07:13 »
Nice one cheats buddy





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2012, 07:13 »
Chears stupid phone  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #4 on: 26 April 2012, 17:06 »
Chears stupid phone  :grin:

Your stupid iPhone corrected it because it's spelt cheers not chears  :wink:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2012, 17:35 »
i have a mk3 L 1.4 so probs no point me doing this as my air filter is round and right in front of the intake hose. i have drilled my airbox and waiting on a K&N filter.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
« Reply #6 on: 26 April 2012, 22:28 »
thanks tweed ha ha
yes search you are correct would be pretty pointless





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!