Author Topic: engine change  (Read 1155 times)

Offline bosco

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
engine change
« on: 21 October 2010, 08:48 »
have decided im going to go with the abf into an '85 mk2 and seeing as i am a complete virgin can anyone make out a checklist or anybody have one? any help would be great thanks a mil
1990 mk2 1.6 daily
1990 20v turbo project learning as I go

Offline rob.043

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 496
Re: engine change
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2010, 15:56 »
Best to reasearch this in the mk2 section with the search function, and then query anything that is still confusing. Its a fairly well covered subject I think...

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
« Last Edit: 22 October 2010, 13:24 by Ben Lessani »

Offline bosco

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
Re: engine change
« Reply #3 on: 22 October 2010, 13:29 »
thanks ben big help
1990 mk2 1.6 daily
1990 20v turbo project learning as I go