This must be a joke ...But, I'll rise to it. The heater slider does nothing more than move a little flap inside your car - it has nothing to do with the engine, whatsoever, in-the-slightest.
If you slide the heaterswitch does this not then open up the pipes for the water from the engine to get to the heater Matrix?Could the pipes that run into the matrix be leaking?
I did wonder if it worked that way.. So thats not the issue then!!Could it be the matrix bypass valves?
I don't think a semi will give the same results
the slider has nothing to do with the valvesif the valves were an issue, they be doing it all the time regardless of slider position
Quote from: cняis on 25 September 2010, 23:33the slider has nothing to do with the valvesif the valves were an issue, they be doing it all the time regardless of slider positionI Thought we had established that point... But could it be that they are leaking or that they have been taken out and bodged? Can't think what else it could be... You any other suggestions??