GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk2 => Topic started by: the.little.fox on 26 August 2005, 12:03

Title: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 26 August 2005, 12:03
Hey,

Has anyone got a momo (or will fit with momo) boss kit they don't want for a 91 H reg mark 2 gti by any chance?

Prob not, but worth an ask!

the.little.fox x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: Judderi on 26 August 2005, 12:05
Wasnt the internet one you ordered right?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 26 August 2005, 12:16
Hi,

Venom has run out! reckon they wont have any in for a few weeks! that sucks :sad:

I could get one off demon tweeks but they cost nearly £50 with vat and postage, so I just thoght I'd try here on the off chance. :wink:

x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: Judderi on 26 August 2005, 12:19
Bugger. Have you tried the evil ebay?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 26 August 2005, 12:22
yep tried ebay. they got one for pre 89. typical.

Ho well, sure one will turn up? If not I guess I'll just have to wait! Patience is not a quality of mine though!

Thanks :smiley:

x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: Judderi on 26 August 2005, 16:15
Ive got one but your not having it!  :tongue:
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 26 August 2005, 16:29
 :cry:

meanie.

x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: Mr Blue on 27 August 2005, 18:39
tried dubmeister?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 27 August 2005, 18:53
Whats dubmeister?

Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: ...joe on 27 August 2005, 20:50
a shop, www.dubmeister.co.uk
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: BaldyBastard on 28 August 2005, 04:21
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: GolfChick24 on 28 August 2005, 09:19
sorry to steal this threa but does anybody have a picture of a momo steering wheel in a mk2 golf?? Im considering getting one as well, I dont live far from demon tweaks (and i get 10% off) but I thought myabe it might look a little naff. Piccies pls!!??
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 28 August 2005, 09:28
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.

I would be seriously gratefull if you find it mate!

Thanks x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: ...joe on 28 August 2005, 09:41
sorry to steal this threa but does anybody have a picture of a momo steering wheel in a mk2 golf?? Im considering getting one as well, I dont live far from demon tweaks (and i get 10% off) but I thought myabe it might look a little naff. Piccies pls!!??

momo wheels look spot on as long as you don't get a totally modern design i think, heres mine its a momo corse, which i'm not sure they make anymore but at one time it was 'the' steering wheel to have in a mk2!

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/raaage/dash1.jpg)
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: the.little.fox on 28 August 2005, 09:50
That looks good mate. I've got one with a suede top which is nice too.

I like what you've done with your stereo. It well annoys me having mine up so high too bright for night driving!

x
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: ...joe on 28 August 2005, 10:07
why thank you :embarassed: :tongue:

i only moved mine because i wanted my gauges all together, thought it'd look smarter like that!
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: BaldyBastard on 30 August 2005, 11:52
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.

I would be seriously gratefull if you find it mate!

Thanks x

Your in luck.. I actually have 2 spare and a one on another golf I have  :shocked:
Where bouts are you ?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: Judderi on 30 August 2005, 13:12
They look real nice. Not chav at all

(http://img33.exs.cx/img33/4272/oldseatsanddash9dw.jpg)

(http://img193.exs.cx/img193/8846/oldseats8bk.jpg)

Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: rubjonny on 30 August 2005, 13:42
Mines a Mountney wheel I just found out, similar to MOMO but without any nasty logos on it ;)

Here's a pic of it in my old Driver, really must get round to taking some pics of my GTI :grin:
(http://www.moddin.net/images/temp/golf/dash.jpg)
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: oscar13williams on 09 August 2010, 19:40
k, this topic is well old but yeh, i got a boss kit, momo, not sure what date its for. if you still after it get in touch please and i will find out what date it is and size... so yeeeh. hope your still after one :smiley:
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: X4MGS on 09 August 2010, 20:40
After 5 Years I think he may have found one dont you????  :rolleyes:  :shocked:
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: mcscooby on 09 August 2010, 20:45
k, this topic is well old but yeh, i got a boss kit, momo, not sure what date its for. if you still after it get in touch please and i will find out what date it is and size... so yeeeh. hope your still after one :smiley:

How crazy, despite the age of this thread I'm actually after one. My HKB boss is not for my car :shocked:
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: oscar13williams on 10 August 2010, 13:51
k, this topic is well old but yeh, i got a boss kit, momo, not sure what date its for. if you still after it get in touch please and i will find out what date it is and size... so yeeeh. hope your still after one :smiley:

How crazy, despite the age of this thread I'm actually after one. My HKB boss is not for my car :shocked:

haha, its 24mm spline diameter i think so not sure what age it is, comes with horn, cables and screws. 07525347122, text me ill reply quicker on there, some other guy is eyeing it up but waiting for a reply from him
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: oscar13williams on 10 August 2010, 15:37
After 5 Years I think he may have found one dont you????  :rolleyes:  :shocked:

yeh would have been a good idea to close the thread then eh?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: jv on 10 August 2010, 16:00
or just not drag up 5 year old threads for the sake of pimping your sale eh?
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: oscar13williams on 11 August 2010, 11:55
well if there is a thread that is asking if anyone is selling a boss kit that is still open i thought i may as well try my luck. thanks for your unnecessary comment tho
Title: Re: boss kit anyone?
Post by: jv on 11 August 2010, 11:58
quite alright, mighty glad to be of service.