GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: mrsaunders on 14 June 2012, 21:22
-
found these pepperpots on ebay but there too far for me to get :angry: so thought i'd share this bargain, they look pretty good as they are aswell
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A3-Pepper-Pot-Style-Alloy-Wheels-15inch-/180906802224?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2a1ee2bc30
(der my brain)
-
Link?
-
Link?
:grin: yeah that would help
-
:nerd: I might be driving past where these are at the weekend, might have to make them an offer
-
I'm wining them :smiley: lol
-
had them on my old golf in black and polished lip they look the nuts on slammed mk3's :grin:
-
Does anyone know if they would fit straight over 280mm brakes or would I need spacers?
-
pretty sure there go over
-
yea they do
-
pitty the smallest width wheels i can now run are 9s! :(
-
pitty the smallest width wheels i can now run are 9s! :(
Yeh but it does look pretty sick :cool:
-
it does look ill!
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/M70REL/305524_10151262092342741_509702740_9648085_1539060273_n.jpg)
-
it does look ill!
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/M70REL/305524_10151262092342741_509702740_9648085_1539060273_n.jpg)
Sill waiting on that major update gash....