GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: gasketface on 10 June 2012, 14:42

Title: I better start saving up...............
Post by: gasketface on 10 June 2012, 14:42
............so i can have a stunning paint job like this ,erm,beauty  :smiley:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-GTI-Track-Car-/261042602566?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc75a0246
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 14:46
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: tweed on 10 June 2012, 15:15
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:

 :grin: :grin: :grin: I think Ray Charles pointed him in the right direction


Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 15:20
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:

 :grin: :grin: :grin: I think Ray Charles pointed him in the right direction




Well at least he found the car!!! :wink:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Gavv8 on 10 June 2012, 16:10
 :cry:........................ :angry:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: thai-wronghorse on 10 June 2012, 16:19
The paint job is the least of its worries. Im more concerned at the sight  of all that cheap and blingy halfords crap that is bolted onto that heap of sh!te with an 8v lump under the bonnet.
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Gti_Jamo on 10 June 2012, 16:59
The only track that belongs on is the one that leads to the breakers yard.
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 17:00
The only track that belongs on is the one that leads to the breakers yard.

Thought you was going to say stuck on a level crossing :grin:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Gavv8 on 10 June 2012, 17:05
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Bandit127 on 10 June 2012, 17:11
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:
Made it weigh less - like a proper racing car...

There is something missing for me... One of these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-Nurburgring-car-sticker-decal-2-colours-80mm-/230667708692?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b4dde914 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-Nurburgring-car-sticker-decal-2-colours-80mm-/230667708692?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b4dde914)
Would finish it off a treat.
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 17:13
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:

The passenger must be a Munchkin!!! Look how close the foot rest is :shocked:

Plus look where the Fire extinguisher is, to F**k around getting out of the harness, run all the way around to the boot, open the boot and get that farty little thing out. Let it F**king burn :grin:

Getting a 3 door would save weight :rolleyes:
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Gavv8 on 10 June 2012, 17:14
Its not a racing car is it.....it just isn't.......
Title: Re: I better start saving up...............
Post by: Bandit127 on 10 June 2012, 17:40
Its not a racing car is it.....it just isn't.......
Strangely transfixed, I keep uncovering more levels of wrongness...  :shocked: