GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: 67buggers on 02 June 2012, 20:16
-
(http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd383/67buggers/aaa46456.jpg) just badly painted and fitted my eye brow
-
Where you get it from?ebay?
-
Yeah of eBay, gash put me on to it. Wanted one for ages
-
yeah me too
-
i cant even find a vento front end on the bay.
-
There were a couple on here.
-
i am swaying to vento front end think they are much better not over keen on a brow though :grin:
-
(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc477/gavv8/25485223941050600.jpg)
Reminds me of bert.
-
(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc477/gavv8/25485223941050600.jpg)
Reminds me of bert.
That's class :grin:
-
I have a Mattig one of these sat in the garage waiting for my attention (its been months). It seems it needs trimming to clear the badge though? How did you get on with this, or did you not need to trim yours.
-
by the look of the photo it goes over it
-
I have a Mattig one of these sat in the garage waiting for my attention (its been months). It seems it needs trimming to clear the badge though? How did you get on with this, or did you not need to trim yours.
Mine went over it fine but I know gash swapped his grill for that reason
-
yea my current one was pushed up by the badge so got a badgeless grill.
iv always seen and wanted one. plus they hold their money well!
-
I like the eyebrows on debadged Vento grilles as it mirrors the lower section really well.
-
:( I kinda wanted to stick with the badged grille, but not confident about trimming the eyebrow to fit round it. Andy H offered a while back, I need to take him up on that...