GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: Paulviv on 08 May 2012, 20:07
-
I recently changed the rear pads on my GTI , that went well, however ,when i applied the handbrake it i found i could pull it all the way to the top and the brake still wasnt on.
I adjusted the 10mm nuts inside the car as much as i dared but it is still not stopping the car, do i need to adjust it anywhere else or have i missed something .
-
Are the cables attached to the calipers?
-
You need to pump the handbrake about a million times and it will come good :wink:
-
I have heard the above post works a treat
-
You need two pump the handbrake about a million times and it will come good :wink:
Thanks for that i will give it a go tomorrow
-
Are the cables attached to the calipers?
Thanks for the info i will check